Saturday, September 20, 2008

Do you believe? What do you believe?

I believe there is gold pot over the rainbow.
I believe if you hang on as long as you possibly can, you will get what you want.
I believe there is more meaning in life than now.
I believe anything i did can change the world by a little.
I believe there is a guiding angel over my shoulder to help me through.
I believe there is a devil at my back to help me understand evil.
I believe friends is more than just words.
I believe I have a purpose on this planet, at this era, at this country, at this moment.

I want to believe. Let me believe.....

2 comments:

Anthony S. said...

Don't worry, mate. It's gonna be better once the project is out of stress period. Btw, the video is startling solid!

GODzilla526 said...

Thanks man. Was really blue. Listening to song sooth me in some unknown way.